Staying healthy, which includes regular exercise, can be compatible with social distancing and hygiene recommendations.
<UPDATED 4th January 2021 - LEVEL FIVE RESTRICTIONS APPLY>
<<TEXT BELOW IS THEREFORE NOT APPLICABLE FOR THE TIME BEING>>
- We will continue to closely monitor and follow the recommendations of relevant official bodies such as the LTA and the DCMS .
COURTS ARE OPEN BUT CLUBHOUSE REMAINS CLOSED : please READ and adhere strictly to LTA guidelines for PLAYERS
- ADULT SOCIAL SINGLES TENNIS is permitted
- Apart from Coaching and Club Tennis:
- Please use CLUBSPARK to book
- Bring your own hand sanitiser, wet wipes and balls
- Sanitiser and balls should be clearly identified as belonging to you(eg marker pen)
- Use wetwipe to open door and if necessary adjust net
- Pre-COVID ex-match balls available under bench in Dugout ONE. £1 per tube. Use HONESTY BOX & bring marker pen
- Outside Toilet will be available. Same code as courts.
- Clubhouse ( and floodlights) are not open/available.
- Max one hour. Max booking 7 days in advance. Max 3 per week.
MATCHES AGAINST OTHER CLUBS are suspended.
COACHING: for JUNIORS groups up to fifteen ( plus coach) . NO group coaching for adults.
CLUB HOUSE remains CLOSED .
OTHER FTC ACTIVITIES: In line with latest Government directives, no social events.
BE SENSIBLE. STAY SAFE!