Staying healthy, which includes regular exercise, can be compatible with social distancing and hygiene recommendations.
<UPDATED 22nd March 2021 >
We will continue to closely monitor and follow the recommendations of relevant official bodies such as the LTA and the DCMS .
COURTS ARE OPEN BUT CLUBHOUSE REMAINS CLOSED.
SEE HERE FOR LTA PERMITTED ACTIVITIES GRID
- ADULT SOCIAL SINGLES TENNIS is permitted
- Please use CLUBSPARK to book
- Bring your own hand sanitiser, wet wipes and balls
- Sanitiser and balls should be clearly identified as belonging to you (eg marker pen)
- Use wetwipe to open door and if necessary adjust net
- Pre-COVID ex-match balls available under bench in Dugout ONE. £1 per tube. Use HONESTY BOX & bring marker pen
- Outside Toilet will be available. Same code as courts.
- Clubhouse ( and floodlights) are not open/available.
- Max one hour. Max booking 7 days in advance. Max 3 per week.
MATCHES AGAINST OTHER CLUBS are likely to resume end April
COACHING: for JUNIORS groups up to fifteen ( plus coach) . For ADULTS up to twelve.
CLUB HOUSE remains CLOSED .
OTHER FTC ACTIVITIES: In line with latest Government directives, no social events.
BE SENSIBLE. STAY SAFE!