Staying healthy, which includes regular exercise, can be compatible with social distancing and hygiene recommendations.
We will continue to closely monitor and follow the recommendations of relevant official bodies such as the LTA and the DCMS .
COURTS ARE OPEN BUT CLUBHOUSE REMAINS CLOSED (as of Sun 31st May): please READ and adhere strictly to LTA guidelines for PLAYERS
- <UPDATED> DOUBLES is now also permitted - also for players from different households
- Please use CLUBSPARK to book
- Bring your own hand sanitiser, wet wipes and balls
- Sanitiser and balls should be clearly identified as belonging to you(eg marker pen)
- Use wetwipe to open door and if necessary adjust net
- Pre-COVID ex-match balls available under bench in Dugout ONE. £1 per tube. Use HONESTY BOX & bring marker pen
- Outside Toilet will be available. Same code as courts.
- Clubhouse ( and floodlights) are not open/available.
- Max one hour. Max booking 7 days in advance. Max 3 per week.
LTA FAQs are also useful for additional guidance
MATCHES AGAINST OTHER CLUBS remain suspended.
COACHING: For individuals and for groups up to five ( plus coach)
CLUB HOUSE remains CLOSED .
OTHER FTC ACTIVITIES: In line with latest Government directives, no social events yet.
BE SENSIBLE. STAY SAFE!