Staying healthy, which includes regular exercise, can be compatible with social distancing and hygiene recommendations.
We will continue to closely monitor and follow the recommendations of relevant official bodies such as the LTA and the DCMS .
COURTS ARE OPEN BUT CLUBHOUSE REMAINS CLOSED : please READ and adhere strictly to LTA guidelines for PLAYERS
- <UPDATED> ADULT SOCIAL TENNIS is now also permitted -PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME IN THE REGISTER IN DUGOUT ONE. These lists of names will be held for 21 days - for Track & Trace purposes.
- Apart from Coaching and Club Tennis:
- Please use CLUBSPARK to book
- Bring your own hand sanitiser, wet wipes and balls
- Sanitiser and balls should be clearly identified as belonging to you(eg marker pen)
- Use wetwipe to open door and if necessary adjust net
- Pre-COVID ex-match balls available under bench in Dugout ONE. £1 per tube. Use HONESTY BOX & bring marker pen
- Outside Toilet will be available. Same code as courts.
- Clubhouse ( and floodlights) are not yet open/available.
- Max one hour. Max booking 7 days in advance. Max 3 per week.
LTA FAQs are also useful for additional guidance
MATCHES AGAINST OTHER CLUBS are now taking place.
COACHING: For ADULTS groups up to five ( plus coach) ; for JUNIORS groups up to fifteen ( plus coach)
CLUB HOUSE remains CLOSED .
OTHER FTC ACTIVITIES: In line with latest Government directives, no social events yet.
BE SENSIBLE. STAY SAFE!